Increase business from established customers. Professional account management training for sales account managers.
Renew sales momentum and business success with new account management methods.
Since it is easier to sell to existing customers than new ones, investing in account management skills strengthens relationships with customers and increases the flow of business. Take this course to renew sales momentum and business success in established accounts.
- Understand the customers business
- Articulate business level contribution
- Extend access to senior people
- Achieve trusted advisor status
- Establish strategic value
- Develop account plans
Account management training provides new tools and methods for assessing customer potential, evaluating relationship status, and demonstrating value. Learn new skills for developing and strengthening relationships, expanding presence, and increasing strategic significance.
Who Should Attend
Salespeople and account managers who are tasked with maintaining and developing business through existing customers. Participants learn how to position themselves and their company, centre stage through establishing senior level relationships and expanding presence across departments.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Work place assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to strengthen customer relationships and increase business from established customers, this account management training course provides best practice skills and methods for account managers. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.