Business assessment tools to guide sales business plans & marketing plans, improve management, and plan execution.
Performance in a business depends three levels of optimisation. Organisation enablement, people management, and selling abilities. Optimising company plans, procedures, and resources enables staff to achieve their full potential.
Publishing competence models, using development tools, and applying process frameworks, helps customer facing staff optimise their efforts.
Use this unique set of business assessments to increase the quality of a sales business plan. Set high standards to improve enablement at organisation, management, and people levels.
Single person use, pay monthly option:
- Add to cart - £19.95
- One months unlimited single person use
- Automatically renewed each month
- No contract, cancel with one months notice
Unlimited single person use one time fee:
- Add to cart - £495
- Marketing Plan Assessment
- Sales Plan Assessment
- Sales & Marketing Plan Alignment
- Customer Skills Validation
- Sales Knowledge Validation
- Selling Skills Validation
- Stage Check
- Win Predictor
- Consultant Support
1. The marketing assessment requires ratings for 21 statements that focus attention on specific marketing practices or their absence.
- Measurement Metrics
- Market Research
- Web Strategy
- List Management
- Contact Management
- Referral Generation
- Press Relations
2. The sales plan requires ratings for 13 statements that focus attention on the essential elements of a plan and how a comprehensive approach creates confidence in the outcome.
- Target/Quota Assignment
- Target/Quota Sufficiency
- Target Achievement Plans
- Forecast Management
- Key Account Planning
- Major Opportunity Planning
3. The sales & marketing plan alignment tool requires ratings for 12 statements that focus attention on the essential aspects of integrating plans and the actions that create common alignment of the two functions and teams.
- Opportunity Qualification
- Procedures and Process
- Lead Prioritisation
- Forecast Communication
- Feedback Communication
4. Rate Customer Skills based on responses to interview questions, from personal knowledge of an individuals customer engagements, or from enquiry.
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
5. Rate sales knowledge based on responses to interview questions, from first hand observation of a persons customer interactions, or enquiry.
6. Rate selling skills based on responses to interview questions, from listening to customer interactions, or enquiry.
- Door Opener
- Problem Solver
- Deal Maker
7. The Stage Check identifies the stage a sale has progressed to based on ratings of 12 statements that focus attention on the essential aspects of each stage.
Ten stages in four groups:
- Pre Committed
- Qualified and Committed
- Proof of Value
- Sale Conclusion
8. The Win Predictor indicates the likelihood of winning any business opportunity based on ratings of eighteen statements that focus on critical aspects of sales qualification.
- Qualification Score
- Critical Success Factors
- Score improvement Recommendations
All Sales Business Plan Assessments Include:
- Single Glance Chart
- Represented Results
- Progress Recommendations
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
If you need to develop or improve a sales business plan, align sales & marketing plans, or create more sales management structure, our business assessments offer a reliable and flexible solution. For more information telephone +44 (0)118 952 6915. We will be pleased to learn about your business needs and talk through some options. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.