Leveraging the digital world and social networking for business to business sales. Increase digital presence and digital engagement.
The game has changed. In the old days, buyers relied on salespeople for information and granted them a chance to begin building a relationship, early in the buying process. No more! Today, buyers get their information and even pricing guidance, online. Today's salespeople need to be masters of digital engagement.
Those who ignore the need to follow customers online and engage in social networking for business, risk being consigned to end of process engagements that deny the opportunity to develop understanding and trust.
New ways demand new methods. Salespeople must master digital engagement and learn how to build relationships through digital tools so that customers are more willing to engage in the traditional manner.
In the new world, relationships are built electronically before any form of direct contact. This is the new reality. This programme involves participants in learning a practical, step by step, digital engagement methods that reclaim the opportunity to develop trust and understanding, early in a customer's buying process.
LinkedIn training is included along with step by step instructions for establishing a broad digital presence using blogs, twitter, and social networking for business to business sales.
- Be found on Google
- Use LinkedIn for Sales
- Establish digital credentials
- Identify the right prospects
- Find the sales opportunities
- Get attention without cold calling
- Develop a one way business relationship
- Get introduced by people who you don't know
- Initiate and nurture an online dialogue
- Transition to an in-person relationship
Who should attend:
Sales and marketing people who need to make better use of new media software to find prospects, get their attention, and establish credibility. Directors, business owners, and managers who want to embrace the new way to gain an advantage over competitors.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to reconnect with customer buying habits, improve use of social media for business to business sales, this course offers a comprehensive solution that includes LinkedIn training. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.