Business to business channel sales management training for alliance, distributor, reseller, and retail sales managers.
Achieve performance by harnessing collective power. Build an effective and reliable sales channel, distributor, or business alliance. Create Partner loyalty and mutual success.
Selling ' through' is different from selling 'to'. Affecting results through a reseller or a business partner depends on a different set of skills and habits. This course provides a bridge between traditional, end user capability and the special demands placed on channel account managers and alliance managers.
Request more information or have us call you with this link.
- Get more time with principals
- Establish trusted advisor status with senior executives
- Develop the loyalty that protects against competitors
- Increase the relationships strategic significance
- Identify the accounts that are worth extra effort
- Understand customer issues from their perspective
- Have partners keep their promises
- Develop partner knowledge and competence
- Motivate partner staff
More than 74% of all alliance agreements including those with agents, dealers, resellers, distributors, and businesses partnerships, fail to achieve expected levels of business.
Partnerships are easy to start and very difficult to make work. In this course, learn how to develop lasting and profitable business relationships. Gain a method for success and hundreds of ideas, tips, and procedures for helping customers succeed.
Put learning to use immediately to push aside unproductive and unimportant work for tasks and actions that bring long lasting productivity improvements and increased results.
Who should attend:
All those who are responsible for setting up and maintaining B2B partnerships. Typical roles include agent managers, dealer and reseller account managers, distributor account managers, and business alliance managers.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Small Groups - Up to five people from the same team or organisation who can gather in one room can participate through an internet session. This option works best if a data projector is available allowing the coach screen to be projected on a wall. The group can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for larger groups of four to twelve participants. The per person fees quoted here exclude trainer travel and accommodation expenses.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote this course, get in touch directly or see the application details here.
If you need increase channel sales, distributor sales, or business alliance results 'Accelerate Sales via Partners' provides a reliable and flexible solution. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.