Maintain or Renew Sales Career Momentum with Advanced Sales Training
Top sales performers agree. You have to keep learning to keep earning. Whatever set you apart yesterday is common knowledge today and will be in common use tomorrow. Whether you need a way to help team members invest in themselves or support for renewing, expanding, and levering your own expertise, Advanced sales training offers a unique solution.
Learn in the company of forward thinking, like minded people. Discover new ideas, learn from peers, be reminded of things that work but have fallen into disuse, and invent new ways to succeed because by spending quality learning time amongst peers.
Review the course objectives and assess your learning potential with the following self assessment quiz
Score yourself on each of the 'How to' statements below. Give yourself a 4 if you can already teach others how to accomplish it. Score a 3 if you can think of some ways to achieve the same outcome. Allocate 2 points if you are a little unsure. Give yourself a 1 if you are guessing.
- Use thoughts and thinking to affect sales results
- Construct optimum answers to top customer questions
- Establish credibility as an expert in your field
- Increase access and influence in existing customers
- Influence internally and increase access to resources
- Find new customers who are waiting for your call
- Develop more compelling messages
- Get through and get a hearing when they won’t take your call
- Make a great first impression, every time
- Make cold calling a productive and enjoyable task
- Get introduced when you don’t know anyone who can introduce you
- Turn on irresistible charm
- Quickly build rapport with anyone
- Become anyone's trusted advisor
- Avoid deals that don’t happen, can’t be won, or won’t be worthwhile
- Get all the sales resources you can handle
- Position your company as a strategic partner
- Have the customer talk about the real issues instead of solutions
- Have customers develop their own irresistible value proposition
- Know if a customer will pay your price
- Access to all of the people who will influence the outcome
- Turn the sales process into a collaboration
- Get more done in less time and with less stress
- Leverage sales methods, frameworks, and tools
- Have people share sensitive or confidential information
- Persuade people to change their minds
- Uncover hidden objections
- Have the customer handle their own objections
- Recognise when a sales has become a negotiation
- Deal with a negotiators tricks and ploys
- Cause a combative negotiator to collaborate
- Negotiate for profit and customer satisfaction
- Set yourself apart through a proposal or presentation
- Have the customers press themselves for a decision
- Develop or increase mental resolve and resilience
- Manage a sales career
If your total score is over 100, you should be on the speaker circuit. A score between 75 and 100 suggests that this course has a lot to offer. Scoring less than 75 indicates a significant learning opportunity.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced sales people who want to maintain or renew their business to business sales career momentum
- Those responsible for selling complex products, solutions, or services to businesses or organisations
- Sales managers who want to discover new ideas, develop new skills, and acquire new tools.
- Directors who want to extend their understanding of the science and art of selling
Additional Course Benefits
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to renew or maintain motivation and development in a team of experienced salespeople, Advanced Sales Training delivers. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.