Corporate Sales Training for winning complex sales - find and win more high value business.
When everything is riding on winning a key opportunity; when the fate of the organisation and careers rest on a single decision, take this corporate sales training programme and leave nothing to chance.
Due diligence sufficient for 'run of the mill' decisions is inadequate for both buyer and seller. Eliminate the guesswork and win more high value complex sales.
Competition for enterprise opportunities is usually ferocious. You can't always be first in with the best solutions and lowest price. Winning means finding a way to outsell your competition.
Losing a big deal is more than just disappointing. You cannot recover the time and effort invested in the campaign to reinvest elsewhere. Losing is likely to mean missing overall targets.
This corporate sales training programme provides a reliable methodology that minimises risks without diminishing scope for individual flair or innovation.
- Improve success ratios for high value sales
- Reduce or eliminate effort wasted on unproductive campaigns
- Increase certainty and forecast accuracy
- Improve team communication
- Reduce or eliminate selling mistakes
- Understand politics and organisational dynamics
- Learn to anticipate organisational change
- Identify the people with the most situational influence
- Identify important influencer characteristics
- Develop the right relationship status
- Increase control of complex relationships
- Account for and overcome competitive threats
- Use strategy to out think competitors
- Use strategy to drive actions
- Win in less time
Typical Participant Comments
This is a 'just in time' course for improving our daily sales activities. The techniques taught are easy to understand and to apply in reality. This is a great course. From Motorola
An excellent mix of practical exercises and theory. Good examples for clarity, good pace and very good use of interpolation from the tutor. From Elyzium
Fast paced and relevant. Challenging for all levels of attendee experience. Good timekeeping. Maintained interest and control throughout. One of the better ones. From Hand Held Products (Now Honeywell Imaging and Mobility)
Winning the Complex Sale teaches participants how to take the uncertainty out of the enterprise selling process for the benefit of both seller and buyer. Applying the method improves the use of resources, minimises wasted effort, and increases results.
This programme centres on an advanced methodology that enables established salespeople and their support team to increase performance without the need for increased resources. Benefits include improved team cooperation, more accurate forecasts, greater situational control, shorter sales cycles, better success ratios, and dramatically increased results.
Who should attend:
All those who contribute to the success with major opportunities including sales staff, line managers, technical support people, bid managers, professional services managers, internal consultants, and directors.
Those who are involved in current large scale opportunities will gain the most from attendance. The content provides a detailed framework, checklist, and method for eliminating uncertainty in key opportunities where; the value is significant to the seller's organisation; the result is critical to the buyer; there are many people from both buyer and seller involved in the evaluation; and the decision process is expected to take several months to complete.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' options
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
During the programme, participants work on current opportunities. Applying the methodology to real complex sale situations demonstrates its value, proves its effectiveness, and provides experience working with the associated planning and thinking tools. Time spent on this advanced sales training programme helps with current opportunities and directly increases chances of success.
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to increase success rates for enterprise selling efforts, Winning Complex Sales offers a reliable and flexible corporate sales training solution. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.