Improve Sales Forecasting and Increase Sales Results by Focusing Resources on the Right Opportunities
Time spent speaking to sales prospects who don't buy, or buy from competitors is wasted. Instead learn to recognise those who will buy before you invest valuable time. On this course discover how to eliminate time wasters, create unique value propositions, and identify the actions that will lead to a win.
- Find hot prospects easily
- Eliminate fruitless opportunities early
- Know if you can win before committing
- Present a compelling proposition
- Maintain sales campaign momentum
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Increase forecast accuracy
'Sell what You Say You Will' explains how to increase sales through simple changes in process and procedure. There is no requirement to develop or improve skills. Participants leave with a set of tools that reduce time wasted on sales that don't happen or can't be won. They learn how to focus their efforts on worthwhile, profitable, and realisable sales opportunities. Sales forecasting becomes an accurate and reliable indication of future business.
Who should attend:
All sales people who want to work smarter, increase sales productivity, and improve sales forecasting will benefit from attendance. Sales directors and managers who need to achieve similar improvements will gain a range of new tools and ideas for achieving fast results.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training course
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to improve sales forecasting and conversion rates while increasing sales results, 'Sell what You Say You Will' delivers. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.