Sales leadership training. Sales leadership skills for leading sales teams. Includes motivational and public speaking skills.
Leading any enterprise depends on the ability to motivate individuals and groups. Getting a positive response from those who are already part of the endeavour and outsiders who can help or hinder, depends first on how you speak. Update your speaking and leadership skills by participating in this unique programme.
- Identify the defining characteristics, habits, and practices of great leaders
- Study outstanding speakers and how they inspire action
- Examine the part charisma plays in motivating others
- Increase personal impact and develop a greater presence
- Learn a range of techniques for gaining and holding attention
- Gather constructive feedback from peers and the course leader
- Ensure that meetings are harmonious, productive, and efficient
- Manage a press interview and have the things you choose reported.
Whether you choose to lead, or have leadership demanded of you, one thing in particular soon becomes alarmingly apparent. People take what you say to heart. They take more account of everything you say, and the precise way you say it. One of the burdens of leadership is that you no longer have leeway for speaking half-formed thoughts. Rightly or not, others expect more of you.
Few people, even among senior executives, are naturally outstanding as motivational speakers. You can differentiate your company and stand out amongst peers by becoming the very best speaker you can be. Small changes in audience perception can have a huge impact on response. Public speaking may be the only way you can directly influence many of your customers and perhaps some of your employees. You can win more mind share, more support, and more customers, through small improvements in your sales leadership skills.
Who should attend:
Directors and senior Managers who are called upon to lead others, persuade customers, influence public opinion, and motivate action.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments foster new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Fosters adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you looking for sales leadership training or need to develop motivational speaking or sales leadership skills, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.