Sales presentation skills training. Prepare better presentations, increase presence, banish anxiety, and grow confidence. Presenting training course for sales staff.
Public speaking and group presentation opportunities offer an unrivalled chance to demonstrate merit. People remember how you spoke and came across. Join this course to have audiences remember your presentations as you want them to; have them remember your message and act on your advice.
Join this course to have audiences remember your presentations as you want them to; have them remember your message and act on your advice.
It is not surprising that most people are apprehensive about speaking in public. When you stand up to speak every person in the room forms an opinion about you based on how well you perform.
Discover your natural style, increase your impact, overcome anxiety, and develop outstanding presentation skills. Feel confident speaking in front of any audience, transform the way people think about you, and influence audience actions.
- Speak with Confidence and Enthusiasm
- Hold Attention from First Words to Closing Comments
- Get an Enthusiastic Response Every Time you Speak
- Make Messages Memorable and Compelling
- Handle Questions and Interruptions with Ease
- Use Humour Without Risk
- Use Reliable Techniques to Banish Anxiety
- Benefit from Video, Peer, and Programme Leader FeedBack
- Cause Listeners to Take Action
Who should attend:
Those who occasionally have to present and want to increase their effectiveness as a presenter.
Those who have a presentation to make and feel anxious, apprehensive, or worse about the prospect of standing up in front of an audience.
Experienced presenters who want to refresh their presentation skills.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to arrange sales presentation skills training or improve sales presentations, we can help. Presenting training or coaching quickly increases confidence and quality of presentations. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.