How to launch or establish an extraordinary sales career - professional sales training course part four for home learning.
Classroom course materials for distance learning. Part four of four.
- How to recognises and deal with negotiation ploys
- How to get your price in a tough negotiation
- How to maintain professional sales competence
- How to plan for sales target achievement
- How to manage a sales career
Example Participant Comments
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material.
Participant from Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them.
Participant from Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage.
Participant from Bfi Optilas
Distance learning course includes:
- Preparation Guide - Day 4
- Self Study Guide
- Accelerated Learning Guide
- Sales Foundation Course Agenda - Day 4
- Course Slides - Day 4
- Negotiation Preparation Template
- Countering Negotiation Tricks and Ploys - Guide
- Sales Target Achievement Plan - Template
- Managing a Sales Career - Guide
We unconditionally guarantee the quality and effectiveness of our services. In addition, we warrant that application of the principles, methods, and practices presented in our materials will lead to a gain in value equivalent to at least five times the fees. Should you decide that our services have not met this guarantee, we will refund your fees promptly and courteously.
If you need to develop professional selling skills, to launch a sales career, or renew motivation to succeed in sales, this home learning professional sales training course offers offers a reliable low cost solution. Telephone +44 (0)118 952 6915. We will be pleased to discuss your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.