Sales management training course. The latest methods, practices, and tools. Sales manager training for new and established sales leaders.
Discover new tools for turning the art of sales management into a reliable science.
Delivering consistent on target or above target sales in ICT, software, consulting, and technology markets depends on maintaining a highly motivated and effective team. Establishing and developing such teams demands extraordinary sales management and leadership skills. This course provides sales managers with reliable methods and techniques for achieving and sustaining ‘best in class’ performance.
If you need to hire the right salespeople, motivate for results, maximise individual effectiveness, adapt for difficult personalities, develop accurate forecasts, make meetings productive, achieve high conversion rates, shorten sales cycles, and achieve sales targets with greater ease and certainty, Advanced Sales Management training provides the right methods and develops the right skills.
- Achieve Consistent Sales Results
- Increase Individual Sales Performance
- Eliminate Sales Hiring Mistakes
- Motivate without Money
- Have Sales People Set and Achieve Lofty Sales Targets
- Deliver Motivating Admonishment
- Makes Appraisals Motivating
- Be the Right Kind of Manager for Each Individual
- Recognise and Adapt for Personality
- Motivate through Delegation
- Become a One Minute Coach
- Increase Sales through Processes Improvement
- Make Sales Meetings Motivating
- Increase Sales with Benchmarks
- Develop leadership skills
Who should attend:
Sales managers, directors, and sales team leaders who carry responsibility for achieving or exceeding sales targets. If you lead, manage, or direct a field sales team and are responsible for ensuring they meet revenue or profit objectives, this course will vastly expand the tools, methods and practices you can use to achieve these aims.
Typical Participant Comments
Helpful to sort out thought, identifying areas for improvement. Provided many tools to use for the team to excel. Good discussions and round table. Good level of homework between sessions.
The course covered all the areas we requested and injected a lot of new thoughts into the way we manage and sell.
Excellent course. It helped me understand all the aspects of Sales Management, some of which I knew I needed to improve but didn't know how.
- Flexible 'learning by doing' training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are looking for a sales management training course or sales manager training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.