Professional Sales Training Course - Develop sales skills for business to business sales performance.
Get up to speed fast with professional sales training. Study the essential skills, habits, and methods of sales professionals and discover the secrets of high earning salespeople.
Learn how to find the right customers, add unique value, and help customers succeed. Establish strategic supplier status and become a customer's trusted advisor. Take this course to develop professional sales skills and increase sales performance.
- Establish the right habits and practices for success in a sales career
- Answer the top six customers questions in a professional manner
- Develop telephone prospecting skills
- Find prospects who want to buy from you
- Choose the right things to do using pipeline management
- Use quantified qualification to select the right opportunities
- Develop or improve interpersonal communication
- Learn to recognise and adapt for individual personalities
- Use questions to persuade
- Use listening to persuade
- Understand the psychology of influence in decision making
- Acquire a proven consultative sales process
- Overcome the common obstacles
- Develop or improve sales presentation skills
- Develop or improve sales letter and proposal writing
- Learn a step-by-step solution that helps turn around all objections
- Understand the psychology of closing and the steps necessary for success
- Recognise the differences between selling and negotiation
- Improve negotiation outcomes
- Improve planning and productivity
- Practise applying learning in simulations and exercises
Who should attend:
New business to business salespeople and those with limited experience or previous sales training who want to launch or re-establish a business to business sales career. Salespeople who are transitioning to a business sales role and those interested in learning professional selling skills.
Typical Participant Comments:
Great learning experience. Simulation exercises and group work helped a lot. Useful reference material. From Tata Telecommunications
Very practical and hands-on. Liked the fact it has been spread out over a number of weeks. Clive came across as diligent, supportive and demonstrated a very good understanding of the issues I am facing on a daily basis. His suggestions have not only been taken on board, I am actually already using them. From Integralis
The course is a real eye opener, good at pointing out issues and factors that may be missed/taken for granted and teaching how we can use this to our advantage. From Bfi Optilas
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Increases sales productivity, consistency, and results
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Reduces staff turnover
- Self Led - We provide access to the course presentation, tools, templates, and other resources and arrange a single one hour session with a SalesSense coach. The session serves as a guide to self-led learning and use of the tools in the real world.
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of one-to-one online coaching sessions. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sessions last one hour and continue until the participant is satisfied with his or her progress.
- Virtual Classroom - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate in an online virtual classroom. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom environment by using a data projector or sceen to view the virtual session. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for three or more participants.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you need to develop professional sales skills, to launch a sales career, or renew motivation in a team of inexperienced sales people, the professional sales training provided in this course offers a reliable solution. Telephone +44 (0)1392 851500. We will be pleased to learn about your needs and talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.