Consultative sales skills training for selling consulting services. Increase sales of management or technical expertise and associated services.
You can't touch it, you can't photograph it, and you can't record it in your books as an asset. You can't even sell it on when it is no more use to you.
Selling consulting services is very different from selling products that take up space and have a tangible presence. In this unique programme, learn how to sell the most valuable thing in the universe, know-how.
- Get started without making cold calls
- Demonstrate expertise without giving up the know-how
- Speed up the process of developing trust
- Cause people to talk about their real issues
- Establish the value of intangible services
- Know if a customer will pay your price
- Gain access to all of the decision influencers
- Influence commitment to making a decision
- Have customers sell themselves
- Turn a sale into a collaboration
- Reduce or eliminate outcome uncertainty
Learn how to initiate a dialogue about business without making cold telephone calls. Acquire new ways to filter out time wasting opportunities and focus on business that can be won. Win trust fast to shorten the time it takes to conclude a sales. Prove that you have what the client needs without presentation or self promotion. Transform a sale into a collaboration between experts to solve problems, address issues, or realise opportunities.
The programme is fun, challenging, and effective in helping those who need to sell their own expertise or that of an employer. The learning experience imparts a new confidence in ability to excel in selling consulting services.
Who should attend:
Consultants, engineers, scientists, and technical staff who need to sell services or know-how based solutions will learn how to become comfortable in selling situations.
Salespeople used to selling tangible products who now have to sell less well defined solutions, will learn how to adjust their approach and bridge the gap.
Typical Participant Comments
Very useful insight into selling a service compared to a product. Excellent role plays which enable you to put what you have discussed into practice. Enjoyed talking around customer objections and how best to counter them.
From Base Plus
Great content, pace, and delivery. Would recommend to anyone selling services.
From J2 Interactive
Memory jerking. Eye opening.
From UPS Systems
- Flexible 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and teamwork
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Use this link for more information or to have us call you.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.
If you are selling consulting services or looking for consultative selling skills training, we can help. Telephone +44 (0)118 983 3887 for more information. We will be pleased to learn about your needs or talk through some options. Alternatively Send email to email@example.com for a prompt reply or use the contact form here.